HEINEKEN “SUSTAINABLE CHALLENGE”
To kick off the first challenge on the newly launched Heineken Ideas Brewery open innovation platform for Heineken Innovation, Janne Kyttanen, Creative Director of Freedom Of Creation and pioneer of 3D prototyping has been locked-up in a secret location busy with a mini 48-hour challenge. Janne Kyttanen shares his advice on designing the future sustainable beer packaging.
During this 48 hours some ideas come out of the challenge.
Think materials! Packaging made from brewing dregs
– True cradle to cradle solution
– It’s already possible to manufacture
– Help plant more veggies in the Sahara (or Eindhoven)
– The opportunity to plant Heineken in your garden with your Mrs!
Think Re-cyle! Packaging from your competition.
– Down to earth brand image
– Let your competition run around in circles while you pick the fruit
– All you need is stickers!
Think you can do better? Submit your ideas before May 8th 2012!
Heineken “Sustainable Challenge”
Submission Period: April 4th – May 8th, 2012
The challenge is open to: Austria, Brazil, Canada (excl. Quebec & Yukon), China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UK & US (excl. California).
Awards & Prizes: 10,000 Dollar, The ideas will be invited to the internal Heineken innovation platform.