art/design

マーティン・グロピウス博物館Martin-Gropius-Bau

The architects Martin Gropius and Heino Schmieden originally built the house in the Renaissance style as an arts and crafts museum建築家マルティン・グロピウスとハイノ・シュミーデンがもともと芸術と技術の博物館とし建てたルネサンススタイルの建築物は、1881年に大々的なセレモニーでオープンした。
第一次世界大戦中に「先史と初期史、東アジアの美術コレクションのための博物館(The Museum of Prehistory and Early History and the East Asian Art Collection)」がこの建物の中に移動し、芸術と技術のコレクションはシティ・パレスに移った。

1945年、第二次世界大戦の最後の数週間でこの建物は致命的な損壊を被り、歴史的建造物として認められたのは1966年のことであった。1978年に、建築家ヴィネトウ・カンプマンとウテ・ウェストホルムの指揮によって修復作業が始められた。この建物の修復を強く望んでいたマルティン・グロピウスの名をとってこの博物館に名付けられた。

1970年代の細やかな修復を受け、マルティン・グロピウス博物館はドイツで最も有名で最も美しい展示場として生まれ変わった。多くの国際的なエキシビジョンがここを最高の場所として選び、多くの観客がこの博物館を訪れた。1999年から2000年には連邦政府の出資を受けて更なる修復作業が施された。エアコンが導入され、これまでの北口がメインエントランスとして新たにデザインされた。ヒルマー&サトラー&アルブレヒトの建築事務所は現在修復作業中である。

Martin-Gropius-Bau
住所:Niederkirchnerstr. 7, 10963 Berlin
時間:10:00〜20:00(火曜定休)
TEL:+49 30 25486 236
presse@gropiusbau.de
http://www.gropiusbau.de

Translation: Shiori Saito
. It was ceremoniously opened in 1881. The Museum of Prehistory and Early History and the East Asian Art Collection moved into the building after the First World War, while the arts and crafts collection was transferred to the City Palace (Stadtschloss). The building was severely damaged in 1945 during the last weeks of World War II. It wasn’t until 1966 that it was classified as a historical monument. Reconstruction began in 1978 under the direction of the architects Winnetou Kampmann and Ute Weström. The house was named after Martin Gropius, a great uncle of Walter Gropius, who had strongly urged that the museum should be rebuilt.

Since its meticulous restoration in the 1970s the Martin-Gropius-Bau has become one of the most famous and most beautiful exhibition halls in Germany. Many international exhibitions have since found a fitting venue there. Many millions of visitors have seen the exhibitions in the Martin-Gropius-Bau. The house was further restored in 1999/2000 with funding from the federal government. Air-conditioning was installed and the north entrance was redesigned as the main entrance. The architectural office of Hilmer & Sattler & Albrecht was in charge of the reconstruction.

Martin-Gropius-Bau
Address: Niederkirchnerstr. 7, 10963 Berlin
Open: 10:00-20:00 (Closed on Tuesday)
Tel: +49 30 25486 236
presse@gropiusbau.de
http://www.gropiusbau.de
Martin-Gropius-Bau
地址:Niederkirchnerstr. 7, 10963 Berlin
时间:10:00-20:00
休息日:星期二
电话:+49 30 25486 236
presse@gropiusbau.de
http://www.gropiusbau.de

近くの施設の記事WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE

berlinのお勧めイベント
Recommended Events in berlin
コントワー・デ・コトニエ公式通販サイト | 2016 SUMMER SALE
  • HOMEホーム主页
  • ABOUT運営会社关于
  • ADVERTISE広告掲載広告掲载
  • POLICYポリシー隐私政策
  • CONTACTお問い合わせ联系
  • Site design and development by Rondomark
    Copyright © 1996-2018 Shift Japan. All Rights Reserved.